Modifications Helping You Find Success Through a Difficult Time

Tigard Modifications Attorneys

Divorce Modification Attorneys Serving Washington County, OR

After a divorce is finalized, there may be a need to modify the terms of the judgement. Circumstances can change, such as a change in jobs, location, or income. Whether you are seeking to modify a divorce court order, or would like to dispute a request for modification, talk to our lawyers at Rose L. Hubbard, Attorneys at Law. Our Tigard modifications attorneys can walk you through the process, the paperwork, and the family court system.

It is important that you talk to an attorney first about requesting a modification. You should never relocate or change the terms of your divorce agreement on your own. Doing so constitutes a violation of a court order and may lead to penalties. Our experienced Tigard modifications attorneys can help guide you through the process.

Modifications are available for:

It is important to note that modifications are NOT available for property division.

Need to modify an order in Oregon? Learn more from our Tigard modifications attorney during a consultation. Give us a call today at (503) 743-0185.

When Can I Request a Modification in Oregon?

You can request a modification if you experienced a substantial change in current circumstances that justifies a change in your current judgment. Often, child support may be modified through an administrative process. All other modification requests must be submitted to the court for approval. When you submit a modification request, you must be able to provide reasons that the modification is necessary at this time.

Modification can be granted in circumstances such as:

  • Severe illness
  • Dramatic change in income
  • Relocation
  • Threats posed to a child’s welfare
  • Remarriage or cohabitation

How Our Tigard Modifications Attorneys Can Help

Let our team of Tigard modification lawyers help you prepare a thorough and convincing modification petition that reflects your current needs and circumstances. We can personally guide you through the entire process, resolving any obstacles that arise and working towards a solution that you and your former spouse can agree on if possible, or will be determined by a judge if not.

Our experienced modifications attorneys ready to help you anywhere in Lake Oswego or Beaverton as well.

Give our Tigard modifications lawyer a call at (503) 743-0185 if you would like to discuss further or contact us online here.

The Team at Evans & Hubbard

Skilled & Compassionate Attorneys 

Take Your First Step

Discuss Your Options with a Trusted Team 
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.